In addition to routine cleaning, maintenance, and upkeep of all Village Shuttle vehicles and facilities, the Village Shuttle has adopted the following protocols throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our drivers and all passengers are required to wear a mask while they are on the bus.
- All employees are screened for fitness for duty daily upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available and will be installed on every bus.
- Buses are disinfected daily after being in service with the use of fogging machines and peroxide agents.
- Vehicles that have been disinfected are marked to identify them as ready for service.
- To provide some social distancing we are restricting the number of people allowed on the bus to 75% of the seated capacity. This means 20 people are currently allowed on the larger buses and 12 people on the smaller vans. Special circumstances may mean higher capacity for a brief period.
- Most of our passengers’ trips are 10 minutes or less. Our longest routes (Route 3, Snowmass Club and Route 8, Crossings) have a trip length of 15 minutes.